10.09.2007

"Little Cigars" Are Popular for Some Reason

I cannot, for the life of me, fathom the reason why. I mean, this story has totally rolled me over, and blunted my perceptions. Why, O WHY would young people be buying these little cigars, that can so easily be opened, drained of the tobacco within, and replaced with "higher quality tobacco". Some quality journalism going on here.

Health officials say that Black & Milds are likely inhaled like a cigarette, as opposed to smoked with minimal inhalation like a cigar. They can be smoked, extinguished, then smoked again. And they can be repacked with marijuana or other substances.


Theres the one line of reality in a rather long article.

1 comment:

little cigars said...

As I know little cigars are very popular brand many smokers likes it to smoke without any hesitation. I want to know from where to buy such cigar at cheap rate. I am also a smoker and trying to get it online. suggest me for this.