12.11.2007

Brian Griffith's Bravado has Reached Epic Levels

Are we in Jr. High Brian? Are you going to give a me purple-nurple and take my lunch money? Maybe give me a wedgie or throw some spitballs? While debating a conservative parody might be interesting, I think I will take a pass.

I mean, you got what you wanted already, right? You got to humiliate several people you have never met. Readers of this blog are familiar with conservative wet dreams of liberal humiliation. I would appreciate if you would LEAVE ME OUT OF YOURS in the future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a fair post. Because of your achates

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

keep quoting these dead white guys for a reason. We seem to be repeating some particularly nasty history, right now.

Anonymous said...

Hello


Mansour Engineering provides the right experience and knowledge to manage any project from preliminary layout through to completion.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.